Juicing for Weight Loss Recipes: Pineapple Green Cayenne Juice
Delicious, fat burning juice recipe full of all the antioxidants and nutrients you need to melt fat away fast… and simply enjoy a really great tasting glass of juice.
One of the great things about juicing for weight loss and creating new recipes is the versatility. You can be as creative or as simple as you’d like. Learning to mix and match flavors until you stumble across the perfect flavor combo is a great way to know more about what you like and don’t like when it comes to juicing. That’s exactly what happened when I thought up this recipe. I originally made celery, apple, lemon and cayenne pepper into its own juice. Which was delicious! As I was sipping this juice I thought to myself “it would be great to add pineapple to this recipe!” Pineapple has a nutrient known as bromelain which helps to cleanse the colon and assists with fast weight loss.
Now that you understand more of the benefits, let’s jump into this healthy vegan weight loss recipe.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
Pineapple Green Cayenne Juice
- Cayenne Pepper
Washing and Prepping the Produce
Before making the juice it’s important to properly clean your produce. Produce will likely contain dirt and other bacteria which can cause nausea, diarrhea and a host of other illnesses. Which is why I recommend using the Wireless Produce Purifier. It’s super easy to use and helps you easily keep your produce clean and safe to eat.
Here’s how to use it and safely clean your produce:
- Ensure your produce purifier has been fully charged
- Clean your kitchen sink and fill with enough water to just cover produce
- Turn on the wireless produce purifier and add to the water with the produce
- Let produce soak with the purifier for at least 20 – 30 mins, you will know it’s working when you begin to see bubbles
- After 30 mins or so gently wash produce and proceed with chopping the vegetables
Now that your produce is safely clean it’s time to chop it up! Ensure you are using a sharp knife and chop the produce according to the size needed. In this case here’s a guide on how to prepare your produce for juicing.
- Pineapple – chop off leafy green head of pineapple, slice off skin/sides of pineapple, then slice pineapple length ways so that it’s small enough to fit down juicer chute, no need to core
- Apple – slice of chop apples into chunks small enough to fit down juicer chute
- Celery – chop the tough celery stem off then roughly chop celery into pieces about 3 – 4 inches long to prep for juicer
- Lemon – keeping the peel on, chop lemon into quarters
Making the Juice
Once your fruits and vegetables have been chopped it’s time to add them to your Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer. Make sure the juicer has been turned on. Split your produce into two batches with pineapple, celery, apple and lemon split evenly between batches. Then juice produce in two separate batches. Careful to keep the juicing spout stopper on while juicing so the produce and flavors can begin to mix together.
Open spout once the first batch is complete, add to juicing container and repeat again!
Stir in cayenne pepper and serve over ice. Enjoy!